Enjoy the whimsical delight and wonder of the classic story of "Alice," reimagined as a ballet! Set in a spirited circus ring, watch the characters you grew up loving twirl through the air in spectacular costumes sure to delight. Cleveland Ballet welcomes back award-winning and world-renowned choreographer Margo Sappington to adapt her production specifically for this tour. A family fun event for all ages, you certainly will not want to miss this performance!
This performance will occur in a beautiful outdoor setting at the Science Center overlooking downtown Cleveland. Seat selection is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Friday, June 11 – 6 and 8 p.m..
General admission seating: $75 per person
Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance online or over the phone by calling 216-621-2400. Parking in the Science Center's attached garage is included with ticket purchase.
Health and Safety Protocols - "Alice"
For the health and safety of our guests and staff, the Science Center is following the Centers for Disease Control and State of Ohio guidelines, including:
• Staff and guests age 3 and older are required to wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose and does not utilize an outflow valve. Gaiters, bandanas and other improvised masks are not permitted. Masks must be worn both indoors and outdoors at all times when not eating or drinking.
• Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout guest and staff areas.
• Guests who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days are not permitted to attend.
• Unvaccinated guests who have been in contact with someone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days are not permitted to attend.
• Guest are permitted to sit with members of their household only and must remain socially distant from other guests.
• Seating, concessions and other high-touch surfaces and areas are cleaned and sanitized before each show.
• While the performance is taking place outdoors, restroom facilities are available in the Science Center building which utilizes high-efficiency filters in its HVAC system and also frequently exchanges of indoor air with outdoor air.