Join the Cleveland Ballet and Great Lakes Science Center for a special presentation of “The Little Nutcracker.” For 2020, this beloved ballet has been adapted and is making a stop at the Science Center for four performances only. Enjoy the famous dances that capture the heart of childhood and whimsical dreams in an abridged, one-hour live production.
Friday, December 18 – 6 and 8 p.m.
Saturday, December 19 – 6 and 8 p.m.
General admission seating: $75 per person
VIP box seating: $650 (includes up to six guests, dedicated seats in the Level 2 VIP area with a dedicated bar and concession area, two drink tickets and your choice of one food item per person)
Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance online here or over the phone by calling 216-621-2400. Parking in the Science Center's attached garage is included with ticket purchase.
Health and Safety Protocols - "The Little Nutcracker"
For the health and safety of our guests and staff, the Science Center is following the Ohio Department of Health guidelines for performing arts venues for performances of “The Little Nutcracker,” including:
• Staff and guests age 3 and older are required to wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose and does not utilize an outflow valve. Gaiters, bandanas and other improvised masks are not permitted.
• Guests will undergo a no-contact temperature scan at check-in. Guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be permitted to attend.
• Handwashing and hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout guest and staff areas.
• Guests who are experiencing or who have been in contact with someone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days are not permitted to attend.
• Guest are permitted to sit with members of their household only and must remain socially distant from other guests.
• Congregating before or after performances is not permitted. Guests are asked to check-in and remain seated unless purchasing food or using the restroom.
• Seating, concessions and other high-touch surfaces and areas are cleaned and sanitized before each show.
• The Science Center building utilizes a high-exchange rate HVAC system for more frequent exchange of indoor air with outdoor air.