Friday, August 6, 2021 7 p.m. EST
Join Great Lakes Science Center for Oenology, a 90-minute virtual wine tasting! Featuring live presentations by winemakers Marcia Torres Forno (Matanzas Creek Winery), Kristy Melton (Freemark Abbey) and Larry O’Brien, Ohio’s only Master Sommelier. With additional expertise from 750ml Wine Boutique. Each wine set includes 3 full-sized bottles of wine selected by the winemaker and wine accessory, perfect for 2-4 adults. Proceeds of Oenology will go directly to support our mission of making STEM come alive!
- General Level: $250 – one wine set of 3 full-size bottles. Tax deductible amount: $100.
- Patron Level: $400 – one wine set of 3 full-size bottles, complimentary delivery to one location *, recognition during the event. Tax deductible amount: $225.
- Sommelier Sponsor: $1,000 – two wine sets, each of 4 full-size bottles (includes a sponsor-exclusive bonus wine), complimentary delivery to up to two locations *, full screen ad in event Zoom, additional recognition during event. Tax deductible amount: $650
- Vintner’s Choice Sponsor: $2,500 – four wine sets, each of 4 full-size bottles (including a sponsor-exclusive bonus wine), complimentary delivery to up to four locations *, full screen ad in event Zoom, additional recognition during event. Tax deductible amount: $1,600.
* Delivery requires adult signature. Must be in continental USA. Event takes place in EST. You will be contacted by GLSC to confirm delivery details.
Questions? Contactor 216-696-4521. Ticket registration deadline is Friday, July 30.