What are your plans for Winter Break? Teach STEM at Great Lakes Science Center!
We are seeking licensed teachers to instruct Camp Curiosity: Winter Session for children in grades K-8. This position will focus on leading STEM curriculum in a classroom setting. Great Lakes Science Center’s mission is to make STEM learning come alive. Our Camp Curiosity teachers are expected to model that mission in their classrooms through hands on learning, inquiry based science, and live demonstrations.
We are looking for a commitment of at least 2 full days 8:00am-4:00pm over the following dates: December 26-28 and January 2-4.
- Additional Responsibilities/Qualifications
- Must be a licensed teacher
- Will be given a planning period for preparing content, supplies and classroom setting
- Responsible for delivery of content/curriculum for all ages K-8
- Responsible for camper safety
- Will spend day seeing different groups of campers
- Communicate with Ops about daily camper activities for daily email to parents
- Responsible for returning supplies and cleaning up their classroom
- Rate of $100 for full day of camp
- Mandatory training on Saturday, December 15th for a flat rate of $25
- Optional add on duties
- Before care for an extra $15/day
- After care for an extra $30/day
If you are interested in joining the team or just want more information – please email us at email@example.com
Join Our Team!
Current openings will appear in the chart below. If no jobs are currently listed, but you'd like to send us your resume to have on file, please click here.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of GLSC to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) free from illegal discrimination, harassment and retaliation to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age, source of income, familial status, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law. GLSC complies with applicable state, federal and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Curious about a career with Great Lakes Science Center? Check back often for position openings!
Check out the part-time positions offered at Great Lakes Science Center!
Volunteer / Internships
Have fun, meet new people and inspire minds!