The Science Center is open! What to know before your visit.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Here's how we can keep each other safe:
- Masks are required. The majority of our guests are too young to be vaccinated, so they need to wear a mask. As a science education organization, we know it is critical for adults to model the behavior we want to see in children. Therefore, all staff, volunteers and guests 3 years of age and older are required to wear a mask. Gaiters, bandanas, and other improvised face coverings are not permitted.
- Advanced tickets are recommended and can be purchased here or by calling 216-694-2000. Walk-up tickets are also available onsite.
- Handwashing and hand-sanitizer stations are located throughout the Science Center.
- Our building HVAC system operates with a high air exchange rate and high efficiency filters.
- We kindly ask that guests who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, including a cough, or who have been in contact with someone who has experienced symptoms within the last 14 days refrain from visiting. In the event you are unable to visit due to illness your tickets will be moved to a new date, not less than 14 days from the original visit date.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are grateful for your patience and understanding during this time, and we are thankful for your ongoing support of STEM education in Northeast Ohio.