Welcome back! We've missed you!
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. In accordance with the Ohio Department of Health and City of Cleveland guidelines as well as Destination Cleveland's Clean Committed Program, the following health and safety protocols will be in place for your visit:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online here or by calling 216-694-2000. Guests will select an arrival time and tickets are in capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Hours may vary. Please check our current hours here.
- Electronic maps only are available. Download our current map here: Guest Map.
- All staff and volunteers are required to wear a facemask while at work and will undergo a temperature screening daily.
- Guests three years of age and older are required to wear a facemask while at the Science Center and will undergo a temperature screening at check-in. Masks may be removed when eating. Guests are asked to provide their own facemask. There will be a limited number of facemasks available for purchase at check-in for guests arriving without masks.
- Handwashing stations located throughout the Science Center.
- Frequent disinfection of touch surfaces, including exhibits, handles and counters.
- One-way directional flows and social distancing markings.
- Exhibits that involve reusable pieces will have bins to collect pieces that have been used by guests, which will be taken off the museum floor and sanitized.
- Exhibit modification to convert the exhibit to sensor operation rather than touch.
- More than 94% of our exhibit collection remains usable for our guests. A limited number of our exhibits have been removed or will not be accessible.
- We kindly ask that guests who are sick or who have been in contact with someone who is sick within the last 14 days refrain from visiting. In the event you are unable to visit due to illness your tickets will be moved to a new date in future, not less than 14 days from the original visit date.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are grateful for your patience and understanding during this time, and we are thankful for your ongoing support of STEM education in Northeast Ohio.