The Science Center is open! What to know before your visit.
What are your hours?
Please find our current hours listed here.
Where can I purchase tickets?
Tickets can be purchased in advance or day-of online or onsite at the Box Office.
What amenities are available?
Learn more about accessibility and amenities available here.
Do you have dining and shopping onsite?
Yes! Please visit our dining and shopping webpage here.
What are your current health and safety policies?
Note: This is our current policy as of September, 2022. Check this page for all future updates.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Here's how we can keep each other safe:
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- Advanced tickets are recommended and can be purchased here or by calling 216-694-2000. Walk-up tickets are also available onsite.
- Hand-sanitizer stations are located throughout the Science Center.
- Our building HVAC system operates with a high air exchange rate and high efficiency filters.
- We kindly ask that guests who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, including a cough, or who have been in contact with someone who has experienced symptoms within the last 14 days refrain from visiting. In the event you are unable to visit due to illness your tickets will be moved to a new date, not less than 14 days from the original visit date.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions. We are grateful for your patience and understanding during this time, and we are thankful for your ongoing support of STEM education in Northeast Ohio.